So today we enter our fourth year of marriage. Not any different from yesterday to be honest but Paperchase are 4 quid up so that's something. Mr Willis was most impressed with the handmade bespoke card I bought him and asked if I'd made it myself! Bless. We enjoyed a lovely anniversary meal last night (courtesy of M&S foodhall - he actually complemented me on a delicious meal. He is so well trained...) and toasted our union with cans of Dandelion and Burdock, 'cos we're cool like that. The Bevmeister decided he was too hot to sleep so joined us downstairs for some telly time before beginning a 3 hour long crying session. The eventual outcome was him falling asleep in the spare room with me stroking his (fabulous) hair while my husband snored his head off in our king size down the hall. And they say romance is dead! There was a rather lovely moment at 2 am when I woke up to find Bevan stuck to me, his face about an inch from mine and both of us breathing in pure carbon dioxide. Ah, the joys of motherhood eh?
Today has been another exciting day in the life of this housewife. I cleaned, washed, ironed, fed my baby jaffa cakes to stop him tormenting the dog, evicted several spiders and pottered around the garden pretending I have some idea of what I'm doing out there. Even more excitement this afternoon, a trip to Asda to buy....FOOD! (I told you this would make for a thrilling read...) I picked up a copy of Eclipse and am already 3 chapters in. Love it! So if I'm not around for the next couple of days you can probably guess why....

No comments:
Post a Comment