Wednesday, 8 July 2009

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye

Ok so I didn't actually lose an eye but I have sustained damage to my eyeball thanks to my darling firstborn and a spade full of sand. We had our lunch today (we do everyday actually but you know what I mean..) which was actually really nice. The Chav (see earlier post ) was unable to make it (she was sidelined by the sale at Asda) and one of the Yummy Mummies went into labour! Or perhaps my food is terrible? I MADE quiches which Mr Willis was most impressed by (I'm trying to soften him up. I want another baby and I've seen a lovely pram...) and we had a good ol' natter while the kids played. It's really lovely watching Bevan now, he's recently got the hang of the whole playing thing and it's so sweet watching him interact with other little people. He was laughing his head off and making his little friend giggle with his sand throwing antics (hence the injury). I managed to get the house looking presentable even if I was running about all morning like a blue arsed fly.

In other news.... I'm going to be an aunt! I'm really excited and thrilled for my brother in law and his wife. She has children from her first marriage who I adore and who are so excited about their sibling. The baby is due in March (stupid Mother Nature making me wait for so long) so we have plenty of time for baby shopping! Hoorah! I must admit that I am a bit jealous... They have nicknamed the baby Pip which is what we called Bevan. Awww!

I spent the evening with my friend Kay and her family (she has her tea at her Mum's on a Wednesday) which was supposed to be a quick coffee and natter but I ended up staying until 10.30. (Bevan stayed home with Daddy, just incase you think I swanned off out and left him to it). We are going out this Friday (busy week for Daddy!) for some drinks and boogying for my birthday, 70s style! I have the most fantastic catsuit, I bought it for my hen night and I was thrilled to discover that it fits me again! It's a size 10, which is a size 6 in America. Get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment