Friday, 3 July 2009

Paella, ella, ella

I made paella a la Jamie Oliver and it was niiiice. I probably shouldn't say this, but it was better than the one we had in Spain. The choice was rabbit and snail (the dirty bastards) or shellfish which consisted of ONE mussel, a couple of prawns and crap loads of hake. I made brownies too, or rather Betty Crocker did but I did buy the egg myself so I'm sure that must count for something. All in all a good day. Got my Mac fixed and the girl who did it was telling me about this guy who brought his computer in, full of very graphic porn. I'm not sure why she felt the need to tell me this but she got my beloved Mac working again without losing any of my 5000+ photos so I am eternally grateful. I backed them all up the second I got home. Go me! Bought some clothes for my dolly (I probably should stop refering to him as that, he'll get a complex) and got asked for ID in the off license. Always amusing. Time for some milkshake and the vampire book. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment