....you can't think of ANYTHING to blog about. Seriously, I have nothing to tell, this has been a rather uneventful week. I've been to the park a few times, watched a couple of episodes of Dallas (still 3 days until season 11, grrrr), listened to Benny's album about 500 times (amazing), had my bedroom bits examined by Dr Hot bod...The usual same old. I have been baby munching a couple of times! Kay's new niece is just so scrummy. Naturally I took pictures and they make my ovaries twitch every single time I see them. It sounds so pathetic but you DO forget how teeny they are. Hopefully we'll have another baby next year, my baby fever is just so bad at the moment and the baby snuggling sessions aren't helping at all!
Baybee feets! Squee:


On Sunday we went to a 1st Birthday party. That's not a lot of fun when your head still pounds from Friday night's adventures. Bevan had a lot of fun running about, eating cake and playing with the balloons. He didn't enjoy the face painting so much but he looked sooooo cute. I took him to the summer fete afterwards where there was a very good folk band playing....I seemed to be the only one who thought this though.... Ah, nevermind!
Little Tiger:
Turns out he's terrified of Muppets. I guess I wont be getting the Fraggle Rock dvds out anytime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment