Monday, 6 July 2009

Eeek, I'm officially in my late twenties now!

Despite my earlier grumble, I had a wonderful weekend. We had the most fantastic weather and the trip down to London was actually a lot of fun. My Mom drove down and we parked in Hampstead, right by the Heath (lucky or what?). We had a poke around some of the little shops (baby knitwear...*excited*) and a spot of lunch (Eggs Benedict - my absolute favourite) before we went over to the bandstand. We managed to find a great spot about 50 yards from the stage so we had a pretty good view when Benny came on. It was so amazing, I burst into tears when he walked onstage. I know that makes me sound like a sad act but I listen to this guys music EVERY. SINGLE. DAY so to see him perform live!? Well that was pretty cool. I managed to get some pretty good pictures which I am THRILLED about and they might be used on an official ABBA site! Exciting! 






Yesterday was a blast! We had some of my favourite people in the world over for a barbeque. Oh how the Pimms did flow! My best friend was in fine form, we were giggling like a couple of idiots. It was so much fun even if I did have too much to drink and fall down the stairs! Bevan had a wonderful time too, playing with his cousins, eating chocolate cake, trying to perfect his forward roll! It's days like that that make me feel glad to be alive. How deep.














No comments:

Post a Comment