Sunday, 19 July 2009

I love Sundays!

Utter bliss! Tea and chocolate, a sleeping child (how long will that last?) and a nice full tummy thanks to one of Mr Willis' legendary roast dinners. Isn't life great? Today was a quiet one at home. I enjoyed a nice long lie in while he entertained The Bevmeister then our dearest friends came over for tea and a catch up. Bathtime was rather stressful, partly down to Sunday being hair wash night and an incident with the shower hose, which resulted in a very wet bathroom, very wet Mummy and a slightly hysterical toddler.

We've now entered the under 3 party season. Bevan had another party to attend yesterday, he's such a social butterfly! They had a bouncy castle which was a huge hit with the kiddies and the grown ups. I think we should hire one for his party. I can't believe he's going to be two soon, it seems to have crept up on us out of nowhere! 

Reading through my blog so far, I've realised how much I go on and on about babies despite telling myself I wont think or talk about them. I just can't help myself, I think I must have baby tourettes....

No comments:

Post a Comment